YOU ARE HERE: WDW  >  Christina Onassis

Christina Onassis

Edit Information Add Photos

Who's Dated Who feature on Christina Onassis including trivia, quotes, pictures, biography, photos, videos, pics, news, vital stats, fans and facts.

Do you like Christina Onassis?

11,977 views

Who is Christina Onassis dating?

Click on the photos to find out Who's Dated Who...

  • Christina Onassis Divorce Profile
  • Christina Onassis Wedding Married
  • Christina Onassis Baby Relationship
  • Christina Onassis Boyfriend "Encounter"
  • Christina Onassis Husband On-Screen

Post Your Vote

Vote Results

Thierry Roussel - 6 Votes
Sergei Kausov - 3 Votes
Joseph Bolker - 1 Vote

Vote for Christina's Top Romance


Six Degrees of Dating

Connect any two celebrities to see how closely they are linked... romantically!
(e.g. Christina Onassis)
(e.g. Justin Bieber)

Couple Profiles



Dating History

View All »
List of Christina Onassis relationships, in date order.

Filmography

View All »
Selected Christina Onassis film and TV show credits.
No records found.

Self

1981
Reporters
-

Christina Onassis Magazine Covers


Christina Onassis Magazine Covers »

Post a comment:

Your Name
Login or Join to avoid entering this info

Your Email
This will not appear on the site

Comment

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.



Posted by Ano7Niem
11
mths ago
Yann: you are right. People think money makes life better but look at the Onassis. Financially they had it all, but tragedy came with that money. I am poor and I love being poor. 'Cause when I look around, I see true love and no golddiggers!

Posted by yann
6
yrs ago
I am from a very poor family . To say it euphemistic : i am not poor any more. Being rich takes away all your wishes .Thats why rich people so often die relatively young.life gets boring being rich .You çan`t look out for something because you have it already.



Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Christina Onassis

Main Details

Other Details

Career

Media

Publicity

Community

Features


Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.

Already A Member?

Email


Password


Quick Links

Snapshot

Edit Information

First Name
Last Name
Full Name at Birth
Christina Onassis
Other Names
Christina Onassis Bolker Adreadis Kausov Roussel
Age
37 (age at death)
Date of Birth
Birthplace
Date of Death
Location of Death
Cause of Death
Build
Eye Color
Hair Color
Star Sign
Sexuality
Religion
Ethnicity
Nationality
Occupation
Shipping magnate
Occupation Category
Father
Mother
Brother(s)
Sister(s)
Favorite Colors
Pink, Blue

Biography

Christina Onasis (Greek: Χριστίνα Ωνάση; December 11, 1950 – November 19, 1988) was an American born Greek businesswoman and heiress to the Onassis fortune as the daughter of Aristotle Onassis and Athina Livanos. Initially one of two heirs, she inherited 55% of the Onassis fortune upon the unexpected death of her brother Alexander Onassis (the remaining 45% funded a foundation established in Alexander's memory, and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis received $26 million). Her daughter is Athina Onassis Roussel.

Christina Onassis Biography »

Photo Gallery

View All (15)


Christina Onassis Photos »

Related News


Photo Sets


External Websites

List of links to Christina Onassis fansites:


Christina Onassis Links »

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  
N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z    
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers
  • Quotes and trivia
  • Discographies and lyrics
Fan Pix
  • Entertainment pictures
  • Films and television shows
  • Bands and solo artists
  • Famous people
All Star Pics
  • Celebrity photos
  • Movie stills and posters
  • TV show images
  • Bands and musicians
  • Partner with Wallpaper