- Jennifer was labeled as 'The Natural' by People Magazine.
- Jennifer was chosen as one of People Magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in 1999.
- Jennifer was chosen as one of People Magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in 2002.
- Jennifer was ranked #83 in FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world online poll in 2003.
- Jennifer was ranked #69 on FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world online poll in 2004.
- Jennifer was ranked #11 in FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world 2004 supplement.
- Jennifer was ranked #69 on FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world online poll in 2004.
- Jennifer was ranked #88 by Maxim in their Top Hot 100 for 2005.
- Jennifer was listed as #12 in the STARmeter Top 25 for 2005.
- Jennifer is GQ Magazine's first ever "Woman Of The Year." She earned the title in the December 2005 issue.
- Jennifer was named #41 in FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world 2006 supplement.
- Jennifer was ranked #18 in FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world online poll in 2006.
- Jennifer was chosen as one of People Magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in 2006.
- Jennifer was voted as People Magazine's Best Dressed of 2006.
- Jennifer was ranked #36 in FHM Online's 100 Sexiest Women in the World of 2007.
- Jennifer was chosen as one of People Magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in May 2007.
- Jennifer ranked #44 on Forbes' list of "Top 100 Celebrities" in 2007.
- Jennifer ranked #35 on Forbes' list of "Top 100 Celebrities" in 2008.
- Jennifer Aniston is ranked #72 in the "100 Hottest Brunettes of AIM". (anistoncenter.com)
Awards and Nominations:
- Jennifer has won the TV Prize Award for Best Foreign TV Personality - Female at the Aftonbladet TV Prize, Sweden for four years in a row from 2001 to 2004.
- Jennifer was nominated for American Comedy Awards in 1996, 1999 and 2001 for her performance in Friends.
- In 2007, Jennifer won the Jury Prize at the CineVegas International Film Festival for her performance in the Short Film Room 10.
- Jennifer was has been nominated for an Emmy Award five times from 2000 to 2005, all for her performance in Friends. The only time she managed to win the award was in 2002.
- In 2007, Jennifer was awarded with the Vanguard Award at the GLAAD Media Awards.
- Jennifer was nominated for a Golden Globe Award in 2002 and 2003 for her performance in Friends. However, she managed to win in 2003.
- In 2002, Jennifer won the Actress of the Year Award at the Hollywood Film Festival.
- In 2003, Jennifer was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for her performance in The Good Girl.
- Jennifer has been nominated for a Kids' Choice Award 6 times in years 1997, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2004. She is yet to win one.
- In 2004, Jennifer won the Logie Award for her performance in Friends.
- In 2003, Jennifer was nominated for an OFCS Award for her performance in The Good Girl.
- Jennifer won the People's Choice Award four times in a row from 2001 to 2004 for the category Favorite Female Television Performer. In 2007, she won the same award but for the category Favorite Female Movie Star.
- In 2002 and 2003, Jennifer was nominated for a Golden Satellite Award for her performance in Friends.
- Jennifer has been nominated 8 times for a SAG Award, all for her permance in Friends, but is yet to win one.
- Jennifer was awarded with a ShoWest Award as the Female Star of the Year in 2005.
- In 2000, Jennifer won the TV Guide Award along with the rest of Friends' ensemble.
- Jennifer has won four Teen Choice Awards in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2004 (anistoncenter.com)
Showbiz is in Jennifer's blood; her father John is an actor best-known for his role on the long-running soap Days of our Lives. (tv.com)
Jennifer has a fear of flying. (tv.com)
Jennifer owns a Welsh corgi-terrier mix named Norman and a white german shepherd named Dolly. (tv.com)
Jennifer doesn't like Indian, or Chinese food. (tv.com)
Jennifer was the class clown in high school (tv.com)
Jennifer is not their own movies and TV series to watch.
The Bounty Hunter was Jennifer`s first real action movie.
Jen would like to have a child.
Jen does not like it when Angelina Jolie spreads rumors about her and when she barks Anglina.
She has said that has kept all her actors only.
Jen is avoiding paparazzi.
Jennifer supports a charity for example, he donated to charity dragging objects, to visit children in hospitals and orphanages.
Jennifer itself produces some of the movies.
Jen`s favourite colour is blue.
Jen`s like painting.
Jennifer plays yoga five times week
Measurements: 34C-23-35 1/2 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine). (imdb.com)
Her niece was born in 1998. (imdb.com)
Named #88 on the Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2005" list. (imdb.com)
In 2003, she was ranked number 1 on Forbes 2003 "Celebrity 100 List" According to the magazine, she made $35 million dollars in 2003. (imdb.com)
Was #1 on American publication People's annual Best Dressed List. (2006) (imdb.com)
Named one of E!'s "Top 20 Entertainers of 2001." (imdb.com)
In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated her earnings for the year at $14 million. (imdb.com)
Often plays a waitress - her characters in "Friends" (1994), Office Space (1999), The Iron Giant (1999) and Along Came Polly (2004) were all waitresses. (imdb.com)
Aniston and husband Brad Pitt reached a settlement with Damiani International Jewelers. The pair claimed the company agreed to never reproduce their wedding rings, but it manufactured and sold "Brad and Jennifer" rings in 18 karat white or yellow gold for about $1,000 apiece. Under the settlement, Pitt will design jewelry for Damiani that Aniston will model in ads, and Damiani will stop selling the "Brad and Jennifer" copies. [11 January 2002] (imdb.com)
She and her husband Brad Pitt purchased a 14,000 square foot house in Beverly Hills, California. (imdb.com)
Aniston and Pitt stated that Pitt was misquoted in a German magazine which published that he and Jennifer were expecting their first child later in 2001. The magazine will be printing a retraction. [July 2001] (imdb.com)
Was originally slated to play Mariane in A Mighty Heart (2007). (imdb.com)
She and "Friends" (1994) co-star Lisa Kudrow both auditioned to be regular cast members of "Saturday Night Live" (1975) prior to their success on "Friends" (1994). (imdb.com)
Offers to be Matthew Perry's personal trainer in a bid to help him lose weight.  (imdb.com)
Niece of Mary Aniston, Joan Dow, Jean Dow, Linda Dow, Martha Dow and Sally Dow. (imdb.com)
Photographer Francois Navarre agreed to pay her $550,000 in damages for taking au naturel pictures of her as she sunbathed in her yard. [20 November 2003] (imdb.com)
Granddaughter of Yaya Joanna Aniston, Gordon McLean Dow and Louise Grieco Dow. (imdb.com)
Won award: International star of stars - The Scorpio Multimedia Cable TV Awards 2002. (imdb.com)
U.S. District Judge Ronald Lew ruled Aniston's lawsuit against two magazine publishers for printing topless photos of her will proceed without a jury because her lawyers failed to demand a jury when the lawsuit was filed in 2000 and that he would render a verdict himself. Aniston sued Man's World Publications Inc. and Crescent Publishing Group, claiming that paparazzi scaled an eight-foot wall to photograph her as she sunbathed in the backyard of her home in February of 1999. The pictures appeared later that year in the magazines Celebrity Skin, High Society, Celebrity Sleuth, the Italian magazine Eva Tremila, the English newspaper Daily Sport and the French publication Voici. [24 June 2002] (imdb.com)
Sued "Celebrity Skin" magazine for publishing photos taken of her while sunbathing topless in her own backyard. [7 August 2000] (imdb.com)
Nationally famous Finnish songwriter Anssi Kela has written a song named Jennifer Aniston. The tragic story is about a paper mill been moved to China and a lot of people left unemployed. Jennifer Aniston appears in the "singers" recurring dream. The song was released in the album Rakkaus on Murhaa 10/19/2005. (imdb.com)
Behind the scenes of "Friends" (1994), Aniston was very close friends with co-star Matthew Perry. (imdb.com)
Shares a birthday with singer/songwriter Sheryl Crow, actor Burt Reynolds, singer Kelly Rowland, and Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park. (imdb.com)
Best friend of Courteney Cox. (imdb.com)
Officially changed her name to Jennifer Pitt. She will still be using her maiden name (Aniston) for TV/Movie credits. [25 October 2000] (imdb.com)
Announced on January 7, 2005 that she and husband Brad Pitt are separating after 4 1/2 years of marriage. Filed for divorce on March 25, 2005, citing irreconcilable differences. Their divorce was finalized on October 2, 2005. (imdb.com)
Invented "The Rachel", a famous hairstyle in the 90s, which was copied by a lot of women and drew much attention to her. (imdb.com)
Named #45 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006). (imdb.com)
At one point in 2003, was filming "Friends" (1994), Bruce Almighty (2003), and Along Came Polly (2004) simultaneously. (imdb.com)
When she was 11, a painting she had done was displayed in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. (imdb.com)
Godmother of Courteney Cox and David Arquette's daughter, Coco Riley Arquette. (imdb.com)
Long-time friend of actress Andrea Bendewald. They both attended Manhattan's High School for the Performing Arts. Bendewald was maid of honor at Aniston's wedding to Brad Pitt on July 29, 2000. And Aniston was matron of honor at Bendewald's wedding to actor Mitch Rouse on August 19, 2001. (imdb.com)
Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.