Frienship mein no sorry, no thank you
(Movie: Maine Pyaar Kiya) (indya.com)
Ek Bar Jo Maine Commitment Kardi Us K Bad Mein Khud Ki Bhi Nahen Sunta......
(Movie: Wanted) (sukh-dukh.com)
Constable: sir ji kahan woh haraam jaade
Salman: haraam jaade se yaad aya apke pitaji kaise hein
(Movie: Dabangg) (sukh-dukh.com)
Kaate Nahin Kat Te Lamhe Intezaar Ke,
Nazaren Bichaein Baithe Hain Raste Pe Yaar Ke,
Dil Ne Kaha Dekhe Jo Jalwe Husne Yaar Ke,
Laya Hain Unhe Kaun Falak Se Utaar Ke...”
-(Movie: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun) (sukh-dukh.com)
"Dosti ki hai..Nibhaani to Padegi" (I have made friendship, have to live up to the commitment)"
-(Movie: Maine Pyaar Kiya) (bollywoodboxofficenews.com)
"Hum tum me itne chhed kar denge ki Confuse ho jaaoge ki Saans Kahan se le aur Paadein kahan se? (I will make so many holes in your body that you will get confused thinking from where to take breath and from where to Fart)"
-(Salman Khan As Chulbul Pandey) (bollywoodboxofficenews.com)
Turn your nightmares into your dreams , some dreams don't turn out the way you want them to , then wake up and turn and turn it around in your favour . (twitter.com)
Dad's pathan, Mom's rajput, 2nd mom's christian, in school they asked me what religion: dad said 'Human'. (twitter.com)
I follow 95% of agreements of all religion and discard the remaining 5% disagreement of religions. (twitter.com)
Don't need to tweet your fears, have already tweeted how to go throug your fears. TELL ME what makes u happy? (twitter.com)
Hang me if I'm guilty. (searchquotes.com)
In life go straight and turn right.
The only person I have hurt is myself.
For me acting, comes straight from the heart. In that sense I don`t act at all. I think that to feel the character`s pain I have to be myself. Somewhere audiences see that.
On his childhood problems and his father`s second marriage to Helen: It was very difficult in the beginning, when everybody was talking about it. My mother just couldn`t take it. It hurt her terribly. She used to worry all the time, go in to depression frequently. When she cried, we children used to cry with her.
Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments. A LucyMe.com login allows you to edit our four websites.