| ||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2007)|
Curry in 2009
|Born||Adrianne Marie Curry |
August 6, 1983
Joliet, Illinois, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)|
|Weight||135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)|
|Dress size||6 (US); 36 (EU)|
|Manager||Avenue Models, Wilhelmina Models|
|Spouse||Christopher Knight (2006–2012) (divorced)|
Adrianne Marie Curry (born August 6, 1982 ) is an American model, reality TV personality and spokeswoman. She is best known as the first winner of the reality television series America's Next Top Model. She was married to Christopher Knight, who portrayed Peter Brady on The Brady Bunch.
Curry was signed to Wilhelmina Models in New York City. She has modeled for several magazines, including Life & Style Weekly, Us Weekly, Star, OK!, Stuff, People, Maxim (and made the Maxim Hot 100 list in 2005), Spanish Marie Claire, Von Dutch, Von Dutch Watches, Salon City, Macy's, Famous Stars and Straps, Lucky, Ed Hardy, Kinis Bikinis, Beverly Hills Choppers, and Merit Diamonds.
Curry's runway shows include Anne Bowen Spring 2005, Jaime Pressly, Pamela Anderson's line, Ed Hardy, Von Dutch, and Christopher Deane. She has appeared in a commercial for the Merit Diamonds Sirena Collection that ran from November 2004 to January 2006.
Curry appeared on the cover and in a nude pictorial for Playboy in February 2006 (U.S. Version). She returned for a second cover and nude pictorial in the January 2008 issue. Curry made Playboy's 2008 top 25 sexiest women, along with the top 100 Playboy spreads 2008 edition.
Curry is a spokesmodel for The Flex Belt with Denise Richards.
Television and film 
Curry was a co-host on the television game show Ballbreakers. In 2006, she appeared on Gameshow Marathon as a celebrity panelist on the Match Game episode. She starred in "Rock Me Baby" (2004) and Half & Half (2003) on UPN. Curry also appeared on Dirt starring Courteney Cox, with whom she shared scenes. She appeared in rock band's The Click Five music video "Just the Girl", along with husband Christopher Knight.
In early 2005, Curry appeared on VH1's fourth season of The Surreal Life. After the season ended, Curry and fellow house guest Christopher Knight began dating, and later moved in together. On September 11, 2005, VH1 began airing My Fair Brady, a show that documented their life together and paid her an estimated US$450,000. The show led her to being featured in Maxim's Hot 100, a list of the "hottest" women on earth. and ranked #100 on the Maxim Hot 100 Women of 2005. Season 3 of My Fair Brady began airing on January 21, 2008 and focused on Curry's breast enhancement surgery and Knight's competing (and contrary) desire to start a family.
Between November and December 2010, Curry worked as the "Resident Celebrity Gamer" panelist judge on the second series of The Tester, a reality program on the PlayStation Network. She has returned to the panel in the third series which began on the 7th February 2012.
Adrianne hosted live coverage of Blizzcon for Direct TV in 2011, as well as Hosting live from E3 for Namco Bandai in both 2011 and 2012. Most recently, Adrianne has teamed up with comic book legend Stan Lee to create her show "Superfans" for his new YouTube channel, Stan Lee's World of Heroes. "Superfans" starts airing each week on YouTube in October 2012
Personal life 
Christopher Knight proposed to Curry on the season finale of My Fair Brady, on VH1, which aired on November 6, 2005. The show was renewed for a second season that began in June 2006, and focused on the couple's wedding preparations. The couple wed in Curry's hometown of Joliet, Illinois on May 29, 2006, in a gothic-style wedding. Says Curry of the goth-themed ceremony, "I wanted to go as Gothic as I could and as traditional as I could without ruffling anyone's feathers. ... I wanted to have a black dress ... but I knew it would break my grandmother's heart." In 2007, Curry and Knight appeared on the Dr. Phil Show to discuss their marital issues on an episode dealing with large age gaps in relationships. Dr. Phil predicted that their style of arguing, particularly Knight's hurtful comments, was a strong predictor of impending divorce in couples. The couple announced their separation on May 29, 2011. The couple filed for divorce on August 19, 2011.
- America's Next Top Model (Reality Series) (2003) As Herself (Won)
- Half & Half (TV series) (2003) as Roberta
- Hot Properties (TV series) (2005) as Danushka
- E! True Hollywood Story (2006) as herself
- Fallen Angels (2006) as Shell
- Light Years Away (2007) as Alexis Best
- Jack Rio (2008) as Lisa
- The Tester (Reality Series) (2010–) as Herself (judge)
- My Fair Brady (co-producer) (5 episodes, 2008)
- Chris & Adrianne Do Russia (2007) (TV) (co-executive producer)
- My Antonio (2009) (TV) (associate producer)
- Adrianne Curry's Superfans (2012) (executive producer, co-creator, host)
- PR NewsWire. PR NewsWire. Retrieved on 2012-06-04.
- Maxim Online – Adrianne Curry
- "FreeJose.com". Maxim Magazine Hot 100 Women of 2005. Archived from the original on 26 January 2007. Retrieved January 28, 2007.
- "Christopher Knight & Adrianne Curry to marry tomorrow".
- Messageboards – 09/21 Does Age Matter?. Dr. Phil.com. Retrieved on 2012-06-04.
- "Adrianne Curry and Christopher's Knight Split".
- "Brady Bunch star Christopher Knight files for divorce from Adrianne Curry".
- It Gets Better w/Adrianne Curry. YouTube (2010-09-29). Retrieved on 2012-06-04.
- Adrianne Curry: America's Next Top Star Wars Fan StarWars.com – January 8, 2010
- "Celebs Playing World of Warcraft: Adrianne Curry Interview". IncGamers. IncGamers Ltd. 2010-01-27. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Adrianne Curry|
- Adrianne Curry at the Internet Movie Database
- Adrianne Curry on Twitter
- Adrianne Curry at the Fashion Model Directory
|New title||America's Next Top Model winner |
Cycle 1 (2003)
|Succeeded by |