| ||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. |
|Born|| 31 May 1973|
(m. 2008–present; 1 child)
After scientific high school, she moved to Rome. In 1990 she began the modeling profession, working in various fashion capitals: Milan, Paris, Zurich, Tokyo. In 1992 she was engaged by RAI as showgirl in the program Scommettiamo che... (an Italian version of the popular German program Wetten, dass..?); she went on until 1995. Afterwards, she debuted in cinema with Viaggi di nozze by Carlo Verdone, where she played the role of Marcella, and Croce e delizia, directed by Luciano De Crescenzo, in the role of Barbara.
During the years 1996-1998, Adriana Volpe worked for Telemontecarlo where she hosted the youth program The Lion Network. In 1999 she came back in RAI to take part in the weekend program Mezzogiorno in famiglia, aired on Rai Due. From 2003 to June 2009 she hosted Mezzogiorno in famiglia and Mattina in famiglia.
She was the author and the presenter of In forma Rimini Fitness, broadcasted in 2004 on Rai Due. In the same year she entered the Albo dei giornalisti (Journalists Association). In 2005 she made a glamour calendar for the weekly Panorama. In 2007 Volpe was one of the competitors of the second edition of Notti sul ghiaccio
In 2012 she graduates in Literature.
In 2000, she married to Chicco Cangini, but the union lasted only four months. In July 2008, Volpe married businessman Roberto Parli, after an engagement that lasted a little more than a year. She is a great supporter of the S.S. Lazio.
- Croce e delizia (1995), directed by Luciano De Crescenzo - Role: Barbara
- Viaggi di nozze (1995), directed by Carlo Verdone - Role: Marcella
- Arresti domiciliari (2000), directed by Stefano Calvagna - Role: Bar girl
- Rossi, Roberto (9 October 2003). La Volpe ...e un assaggio d'uva, Panorama (Italian magazine) (in Italian) (2003 profile of Volpe)
- (27 October 2008). Adriana Volpe bacia Roberto e sogna un figlio, La Voce d'Italia (in Italian) notes that she began modeling career in 1990, and worked on Scommettiamo che from 1992 to 1995)
- (22 January 2008). Nozze in vista per Adriana Volpe, Quotidiano.net (in Italian) ("Dopo il matrimonio 'flash' del 2000 con Chicco Cangini, durato appena 4 mesi...")
- (29 March 2011). Guai per il marito di Adriana Volpe: ubriaco, distrugge la Mercedes, Il Secolo XIX (in Italian) (article is about Parli wrecking his car, but also notes 2008 marriage to Volpe)
- (16 September 2008). Isola dei Famosi "in rosso". E Adriana Volpe ha paura della Hunziker, Affaritaliani (in Italian)