|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (January 2013)|
Dolera at the Seminci festival, 2011.
|Born|| October 23, 1981 |
Leticia Dolera is a Spanish actress. She was born in 1981 in Barcelona, Spain. She is best known for her roles as Clara in the Spanish horror film REC 3: Genesis and Teresa in the 2003 film Imagining Argentina.
Her career began with the series Al salir de clase (When class is over), in which she played the role of Angela between 2000 and 2002.
From there she began a successful film career with titles such as El otro lado de la cama (The other side of the bed), Imagining Argentina, Semen, una historia de amor (Semen, a history of love) and Un café en cualquier esquina (Man Push Cart), a movie which received three nominations at the Independent Spirit Awards.
In 2012 she starred in the third installment of the REC series, receiving critical praise for her performance.
In the UK she is best known for playing the character Carmen in the Sky series Mad Dogs from 2012-13.
- Bellas durmientes (2001)
- El otro lado de la cama (2002)
- Besos de gato (2003)
- The Emperor's Wife (2003)
- Imagining Argentina (2003)
- Semen, una historia de amor (2005)
- Man Push Cart (2005)
- Presumptes implicats (2007)
- Imago Mortis (2008)
- Prime Time (2008)
- REC 3: Genesis (2012)
- Los Ultimos Días (2013)
- Al salir de clase (2001–2002)
- Hospital Central (2004)
- Los Serrano (2005)
- Pressumptes implicats (2006)
- Petits meurtres en famille (2006)
- El espejo (2007)
- Mà morta truca a la porta (2007)
- Guante Blanco (2008)
- Mad Dogs (2012)
- Las alegres comadres de Windsor
- La amenaza del fantasma
- Pum Pum, ¿Quién es?
- Habitaciones separadas
- La bufanda verde
- Cuál es la fecha de tu cumpleaños
- Keane (band) - Disconnected
- "Leticia Dolera, Entrevistas deportivas en AS.com". AS.com. December 16, 2008. Retrieved September 6, 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Leticia Dolera.|
- Leticia Dolera at the Internet Movie Database
- (Spanish) Digital interview - July 2007
- (Spanish) Blog on Leticia Dolera's
- (Spanish) Site dedicated to Leticia Dolera