|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2013)|
|Starring||Akshay Kumar |
|Budget||29 crore (US$4.4 million)|
|Box office||31 crore (US$4.7 million)|
Years later, Raj Malhotra (Akshay Kumar) and his sister are dining in a restaurant, after which they are attacked by unknown man. The man tries to rape Raj's sister, before she commits suicide.
Heartbroken by this incident, Raj sees a similar incident and saves a girl from molesters. This is observed by Balraj, who is impressed by Raj, who hires Raj as a bodyguard for his daughter Komal (Twinkle Khanna). She initially dislikes Raj and tries repeatedly to get him fired, but slowly she starts liking him after he saves her life from an attack. Things get complicated when he recognizes Nihal as the person who molested his sister. Now, Raj tries to kill Nihal.
The music is composed By Dilip Sen & Sameer Sen, and the lyrics are penned by Gulshan Bawra.
- 01 - Teri Badmashiyan Aur Meri - Asha Bhonsle & Udit Narayan
- 02 - Bhool Se Humne Bhool Ki [Happy]- Kumar Sanu & Asha Bhonsle
- 03 - Shalu Ya Sheela - Amit Kumar
- 04 - Mere Liye To Fit Hai Tu - Amit Kumar & Asha Bhonsle
- 05 - Sapne Mein Aake Loot Gaya - Bhonsle
- 06 - Zulmi Toone Zulm Kiya - Asha Bhonsle
- 07 - Bhool Se Humne Bhool Ki [Sad]- Bhonsle
- 08 - Bhool Se Humne Bhool Ki - Instrumental
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|