|Full name||Liam Thomas Noble|
|Date of birth||8 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Newcastle upon Tyne, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Current club||Carlisle United|
|2011||→ Carlisle United (loan)||21||(3)|
|2011–2012||→ Carlisle United (loan)||21||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:28, 16 December 2012 (UTC). |
† Appearances (Goals).
 Playing career
Noble rose through the academy at Sunderland and entered the reserve team in 2009–10, whilst continuing to impress for Kevin Ball's youth side. Taken in on loan at League One side Carlisle United in January 2011, he made his debut for the club in a 4–0 win over Bristol Rovers on 15 January. After his loan deal was extended until the end of the season, he won his first league start on 22 January, helping Carlisle to a 1–0 win over at Notts County at Meadow Lane.
His impressive performances for the Cumbrians impressed Abbott enough to take Noble on a six-month loan deal. He joined them permanently on 12 January 2012
In June 2012 Noble was involved in a heavily publicised affair involving the former officer manager of Shooting Stars Management Football Agency based in Chorley. Noble has since split from his long term girlfriend.
In August 2012, the former Sunderland schemer was photographed sporting a black eye after an alleged BMX accident. Carlisle manager Greg Abbott revealed Noble’s mishap. “Liam looks like he’s been in a fight with Frank Bruno,” Abbott said. “He assures me he came over the handlebars of his BMX trying to replicate his Olympic cycling heroes. “He didn’t do it with a helmet on, so he’s got a nasty bump on his head, a black eye and a cut face. But he’s fit.” Days later it was revealed Noble's injuries were not caused by a cycling incident but a nightclub assault.
 Career statistics
- As of 28 April 2012
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Football League Trophy||Total|
|Carlisle United (Loan)||2010–11||21||3||0||0||0||0||3||0||24||3|
- "Search 1984 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 451. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "Carlisle United sign Liam Cooper and Liam Noble". BBC Sport. 10 January 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- "Carlisle United agree extended loan with Liam Noble". BBC Sport. 1 January 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- Liam Noble career stats at Soccerbase
- Profile at the official Sunderland site
- Profile at the official Carlisle United site