A Queen Is Crowned
|A Queen Is Crowned|
|Produced by||Castleton Knight|
|Written by||Christopher Fry|
|Narrated by||Laurence Olivier|
|Release date(s)|| |
|Running time||79 minutes|
A Queen Is Crowned is a 1953 British Technicolor documentary film written by Christopher Fry. The film documents the 1953 Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, with a narration of events by Laurence Olivier. It was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature.
- Laurence Olivier as Narrator
- Elizabeth II as Herself
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh as Himself
- Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother as Herself - The Queen Mother
- Prince Charles as Himself
 See also
- "The 26th Academy Awards (1954) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-20.
- "NY Times: A Queen Is Crowned". NY Times. Retrieved 2008-11-08.
|This article related to a British film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a historical documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|