Henry, Earl of Northumbria and Ada de Warenne - Dating, Gossip, News, Photos list. Help us build our profile of Henry, Earl of Northumbria and Ada de Warenne!
to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions.
In 1139, Henry married princess Ada de Warenne, they had 8 children:
-Ada of Huntingdon (1139-1206), married in 1161, Floris III, Count of Holland.
-Margaret of Huntingdon (1140–1201).
Married in 1160 Conan IV, Duke of Brittany, (died 1171).
Married Humphrey III de Bohun, Lord of Trowbridge.
Married Sir William fitz Patrick de Hertburn.
- Malcolm IV of Scotland. (1141-1165).
- William I of Scotland (c.1142-1214).
- David of Scotland, 8th Earl of Huntingdon. (1152-1219).
- Matilda (or Maud) of Huntingdon, died unmarried in 1152.
-Marjorie of Huntingdon, married Gille Críst, Earl of Angus.
- Henry Cinneadth (1151-1185)